Monday, February 1, 2010

Internet Influence In My Life.

The internet has brought alot of curiosity to my life. I've always found my way around the web, when i was younger it was all about the games, now i cant say the same. Its almost like if life revovles around technology. There are times when i sit and think to myself, why am I so involved with the internet? The only answer I could think of was; society has made us this way. When you think back to the old days you dont hear about computers having such an impact on us, nowadays we sometimes cant go a day or a week without connecting. I personally believe the influence the internet has had in my life hasnt been a bad one. I've learn many things from being able to use a computer and as i grow up i expect to learn many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment