Monday, February 22, 2010

Computer Negitives?

I have spent so many days hunting for a great computer with no risks, and a reasonable price. Needless to say i've given up, there is really no computer out that will be perfect. Now'a days we have to worry about computer crashes, viruses, and people hacking into your system and taking all of your personal information. I remember our first desktop computer crashed, there was nothing we could do to ever revive it. My current laptop now was infested with viruses, it took three days to clean it out and install a protective program onto it.I have never personally had my computer hacked into but it is becoming a serious problem, identity theft is growing rapidly in the U.S, that is why its crucial to update and protect our system and personal information.

No comments:

Post a Comment