Monday, April 12, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-f_HZTp60 ... My Video.

My favorite video doesnt have a particular name, and it isnt a well known song but it is by far the most intresting song i've heard in a while. The controversy that it has caused surprises me and makes me want to show everyone. Although religion is a touchy subject, I am a proud christian and every chance i get to learn more about whats going on in the "world", I embrace it. I love this video because it is based on the "defaming" of a very popular rap artist- JAY Z; who calls himself "HOVA" ( jay- hova = God) and the rapper in this song is calling him out on all the things that we as christians believe is satanic. Like I said religion is a touchy subject and I dont mean disrespect anyone by what I say but I honestly must agree with what I have heard and I'd recommend it to everyone, it's catchy and has a good message!

No comments:

Post a Comment